This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypotonia treatment for 10 month old

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypotonia treatment for 10 month old

Hi All,
    My second son was diagonised with central Hypotonia when he was 7 month old. He was born 3.75 kgs and was very healthy.
    He developed jaundice and they gave him photo therapy for 12 hrs continuously.
    By 5 months his neck control was 60% and he started to roll on one side.
    Later we met pediatric neurologist and she told me that he has actually achieved most of the gross motor skills , except for sitting as his tone is low.
    We did many tests and found that he was having less Vitamin D. Doctor suggested physiotherapy and a medicine for vitamin D.
    Along with exposure to sun and body message.

I went to ayurvedic Doctor ,as I belive in ayurvedic treatments.
    Doctor advised me to expose his body to sun in evening sunlight .
    He asked me to prepare powder of pulses and feed him with goat milk if possible
    He gave Dhanvantari tablets for him to be given after food in morning and evening.

I could see some improvement, my son weight increased and also he started to sit without support.

One our second visit doctor advised us to give vettumaran tablets, after food morning and evening one.

I am little doubtful to give, as I have read that it has heavy metals and may strain the kidney functioning.

Can anyone please tell me if this is safe for 10 month old baby.
    Also please explain me as why these medicine are advised?

Please reply ur response is very valuable

Regards
    Concerned mother

Dear sir,

my name is shiva shanker iam living in warangal telangana state. sir i have one doughter and one son my son aged 10 months
    his date of birth is 02/05/2017. sir after birth of 24 hrs he got neonatal refractive seezers (fits) we admitted in MGM HOSPITAL in
    warangal for 21 days no improvement. then we shifted to RAINBOW HOSPITAL IN HYDERABAD BHANJARA HILLS.
    Dr. lokesh lingappa is taken my case 10 days no improvement in my son continuous fit is coming daily 7 to 8 times after 15 th day
    little bit it is came to control ( with eptoin medicine). sir but my son is unable to sit and neck holding is not there.

sir please kindly give guidance to improve my son in health conditions

sir my address

V. SHIVA SHANKER
    H.NO:- 2-59/1
    VILL : CHINTHAGATTU
    MND : HASANPARTHI.
    DIST : WARANGAL.
    STATE : TELANGANA
    PIN : 506015.

CELL :- 09949438114

Email : [email protected]

SIR I WILL WEIGHT FOR YOUR REPLY SIR

THANKING YOU SIR.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X