This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ayurvedic can I add in milk to kill Aflatoxin M1 fungus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ayurvedic can I add in milk to kill Aflatoxin M1 fungus

Hi,

It is unavoidable to drink milk with Aflatoxin so what I am thinking is if there is any way in ayurvedic where I can add one pinch of powder of some kind of ayurvedic herb powder and that will kill this particular type of fungus and then I can drink this milk.

Note : even Aflatoxin M1 fungus have resistant to heat so if I boil milk then also it won’t go. Aflatoxin is member of Aspergillus

And I heard Aflatoxin may cause very serious problem to liver eg hepatitis B infection and many other also.

Please tell me if there is any home solution where if we can add one pinch of some kind of ayurvedic powder to deal with this situation.

Eg if any ayurvedic herb which is famous to deal of any kind of fungus
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X