This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very strong reaction to oil pulling, wondering what this signifies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very strong reaction to oil pulling, wondering what this signifies?

I just did oil pulling with coconut oil for the first time yesterday, and reacted extremely strongly. Had to lie down for like two hours afterwards, but once it was all said and done, I felt as though my mental fog I so often have had almost completely gone away, or at least lessened greatly. My body felt better, I felt revitalized, I felt like this "thing" that I am always trying to get out of my body, general discomfort, achyness, had gone away and I felt comfortable and good in my skin for the first time in a long time. My lymphs felt drained, and soft, whereas they are often hard and clogged. My eyes felt clear. My stomach felt calm. I suffer from anxiety, fibromyalgia type symptoms, fatigue and brain fog. This was such an amazing thing, I still can barely believe how powerful it was.

Anyways, I plan on continuing to do this but I'm just wondering if there are other treatments out there that could help me as well? I was not expecting this reaction, I was initially just trying this to cure my cavities rather than have fillings put in. Also if there's anything I should be doing along with the oil pulling.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X