This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About using ashokarishta tonic for hormonal imbalance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About using ashokarishta tonic for hormonal imbalance

Hi am 25 yrs old girl from tamilnadu. Am suffering from excess of facial hairs in upperlips,chin and also in many parts of the body. Due to unwanted hair in my body i feel frustrated and i have to get rid of it. Few years back i had irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries. I have undergone treatment and then got regular periods. I came to know that the unwanted facial hairs are growing due to harmonal imbalance and it can be cured by taking Ashokarishta syrup. Pls suggest me whether i can use this syrup and dosage details.

Excess Hair Growth

Originally posted by shailaja View Post
    Hi am 25 yrs old girl from tamilnadu. Am suffering from excess of facial hairs in upperlips,chin and also in many parts of the body. Due to unwanted hair in my body i feel frustrated and i have to get rid of it. Few years back i had irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries. I have undergone treatment and then got regular periods. I came to know that the unwanted facial hairs are growing due to harmonal imbalance and it can be cured by taking Ashokarishta syrup. Pls suggest me whether i can use this syrup and dosage details.
    Please give me solution too if you have any particular on my email

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X