Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excessive Body Heat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive Body Heat

Shortly after returning from Kenya and Tanzania at the end of August 2014, my body started producing excessive amounts of heat. I took Malarone and Cipro while in Africa. My body feels warmer than it should and my skin is very warm to the touch (my normal would be skin that is cool to the touch). When I sit down, any parts of my body that come in contact with the chair become hot, as if I were sitting on a heating pad. The "heating pad" feeling is even more intense/worse if two parts of my body are in contact - for instance, if I cross my legs. Now that it is summer/warm outside, I find being in the sun to be very uncomfortable. This was not an issue during winter.

I have seen an alternative medicine practitioner who has knowledge of Ayurveda. I am currently taking Avipattikar, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, and the Banyan Blood Cleanse supplement. I ate almost strictly cooling foods for the past 6 months, and drink 3 cups of fennel and coriander tea every day. I have experience some improvement from the peak of my symptoms, yet am still quite uncomfortable from being way too warm. My doctor thinks at this point my continuing symptoms are due to nervous system involvement.

I am curious if anyone has any experience with this issue of excessive body heat. I would be grateful for any and all recommendations/suggestions/ideas.

I used to work day and night for my clients and because of this my body produces excessive amount of heat and my eyes are bulge and could not open my eyes because of this. The pain exists for 2 to 3 days and I started to choose one of the massage centers near my locality and went and after undergone few therapy and massages, I am little bit relaxed.
    Health Tips | Dental Clinic in Chennai

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X