Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chronic symptoms after drastic weight loss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic symptoms after drastic weight loss

Iíll try and make this long complicated story as simple as possible. When I was 16 I was 5í10Ē tall and weighed 235 pounds. Over the next 2 years I dieted drastically and went down to about 150, which is low but ok for my height, I guess. I felt good, had good energy, jogged daily, but I donít think I was eating enough calories, maybe 900 day. When I was 18 I decided I wanted to be a bodybuilder so I started lifting weights and eating lots of stuff - Healthy food, junk food, everything. I would eat a lot and take naps because I thought it would help me build muscle. I would also eat large meals late at night and go right to sleep. I realize this is stupid now, but I didnít know any better then.

I am 31 now and to this day, my health feels much worse than before the change at 18. I have low energy, brain fog, blurry vision, horrible digestion (gas, bloating, nausea, acid reflux), headaches, etc. It all started when I went from eating barely anything for 2 years to eating tons of junk. I have tried lots of different diets and fasting since then, but nothing has helped. I really think I messed up my digestive system from the drastic changes. Does anyone have advice or knows someone else who has went through this?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X