This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayurvedic Capsules

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tvshoppee
    replied
    Take 1 cup heated milk
    Add 1 tsp licorice powder
    Add 2 tsp honey
    Mix well
    Consume 2 periods a day

You may add ashwagandha powdered, a typical ayurvedic natural herb, instead of licorice

Leave a comment:

• tvshoppee
    replied
    1. Take 1 glass warm milk
    2. Add 1 tsp licorice powder
    3. Add 2 tsp honey
    4. Mix well
    5. Drink 2 times a day

You may add ashwagandha powder, a common ayurvedic herb, instead of licorice

Leave a comment:

• Ayurveda
    started a topic Ayurvedic Capsules

Ayurvedic Capsules

Namaste,

I am 40 yrs old, Female with no critical illness or conditions. The only problem i have is a little tiredness with my daily commute. I have to walk a lot and change 2 trains to get to work, because of which i feel a little tired. I try to exercise at least 2 days a week which helps me, but also would like to know if there are any Ayurveda supplements that i can take that will help me. I was hesistant to take over the counter Vitamins, hence checking for better/safer alternative. I was looking up on the internet and came across a few Satavari, Guduchi, or Ashwagandha. Can you please let me know which would be best and safe as daily use for my condition.

I live in USA and there are no Ayurveda Doctors close by.

Thanks,
    Malathi
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X