Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

piles treatment in ayurveda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piles treatment in ayurveda

hello friends I want to inform you all that piles treatment is possible in ayurveda.

The purpose is to always provide direction in the Ayurvedic profession and to encourage the positive vision for Ayurveda and its ancient and holistic approach to improve health and provide wellness.

To treat piles in ayurveda, the patient is given Nagakesara and Haritaki. Kasiaditaila is prescribed for external application to shrink the piles. These methods are used to cure piles. To prevent piles, drink more water, eat foods that are rich in fiber and easy to digest and exercise daily.
    Kare Ayurveda & Yoga Health Retreat

Comment

Piles treatments is possible in ayurveda
      Shathayu Ayurveda is an authentic ayurvedic wellness centre and upholds the traditional methods of treating various diseases.
      Get online Consultations http://shathayu.com/online-consultation/

Comment

Here is a natural Ayurvedic remedy for piles. If the symptoms are not very serious you can try this at home.

Natural home remedy using cumin seeds.

1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
        2. Add water to make a thick paste
        3. Mix well
        4. Apply on the affected area
        5. Leave for 15 min
        6. Wash off with water
        7. Do this 2 times a day

I would also suggest getting a free consultation from a certified Ayurvedic Doctor. Here is a link to free consultation: http://www.karehealth.com/ayurveda-r...sultation.aspx
        Kare Ayurveda & Yoga Health Retreat

Comment

Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in the diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat hemorrhoids are fairly simple and lifestyle related.

Here i have listed down some of the common Ayurvedic remedies to treat hemorrhoids.

Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest.

Increase physical activity

Eat foods that improve digestion

Dried figs are yet another amazing Ayurvedic treatment for piles.

A mixture of the juice of a lemon, ginger and fresh mint, along with honey, can be effective in treating piles by improving digestion.
          Increase the water intake.

Papaya, mango seeds, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, turnip, rice, wheat, radish, ginger, onion, jambul fruit and other fiber-rich foods should be added more to the diet as a remedy for piles.
          Health Tips | Dental Clinic in Chennai

Comment

Hello,
            Piles is a GIT related disease. Its main cause is bad dietary habits, low fibre diet and low intake of water. There are haemorrhoidal veins present in lower anal region which burst due to pressure and cause bleeding. Ayurveda has good remedies for its treatment.

Comment

I have heard repeatedly that ayurveda has treatment for piles.

I have internal piles diagnosis. Occasionally, when I eat green chili or too much black pepper or too much bajra, I may get bleeding for a week when I release stools.

I do not have bleeding for rest of the day. In fact, I am able to push protruded pile back into the body after bath.

I plan to visit a doctor to get my pulse checked. But based on online quiz, my dosha is vata.

My question:
              Can my piles be cured without ksharsutra?

Treating my body to balance doshas and have better digestion and less constipation, will it solve the piles automatically over a year?
              Will my protruding piles stop coming out!!

I am happy to do ksharsutra, but I want to know what should happen first? Balancing and lifestyle change completion or ksharsutra?

Few questions here, please address them all you can.
              Thanks for reading and sharing knowledge.

Comment

yes..you are right...ayurveda is really good for this...

http://www.vedantayurveda.in/

Comment

Thanks for the Information
                  Musli | Medical Benefits of Musli | Withania Somnifera | Medical Benefits of Withania Somnifera |

Comment

Hi,

I know about few ayurvedic medicines that could cure piles. Grocare's restotab is a good medicine. The medicine encourages healing in the affected area. Another medicine Activiz, helps in removing piles causing toxins in the waste preventing future complications.
                    Hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if there are any other medicines available.

Comment

Use Pilief tablet and Pilief ointment, herbal combination for piles. Pilief 2 tablets twice daily after meals for 3 months and Pilief ointment for local application on the piles. Use this twin therapy for better results. This will help to reduce pain, bleeding and itching. Avoid spicy, sour and salty food items, outside meals, aerated drinks that may hamper our digestion process. Include fiber, soft meals and drink lot of water daily.

Comment

Treating constipation is believed to be the mainstay of treatment for this condition. All patients affected with hemorrhoids are advised to adopt a high fiber diet, with a daily intake of large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Consumption of large quantities of water and milk also help in the formation of soft stools.**

In addition, for bulk formation and easy passage of stools, Mild laxative at bed time like Isabgol, Triphala, Amalaki, Haritaki, Gandharva-Haritaki, Avipattikar-Churna. In order to reduce severe pain, patients are advised to soak in a bath- tub filled with warm water for about five to ten minutes, two or three times a day.
                        This relieves the pain and swelling in the hemorrhoids and helps in easy passage of stools. Do not sit too much on a hard surface.*

Local application on the hemorrhoids is an important aspect of treatment in order to give immediate relief from pain bleeding anditching. Kasisadi taila, Jatyadi taila when applied externally, shrinks the mass and cures pain in the anal region. Take Abhayarishta 30ml with water at bed time along with Arshakuthar rasa, Kankayan vati, Suran modak, helps in reducing pain, swelling etc. In case of bleeding piles use bolbaddha rasa.

Comment

yes

drinking lot of water is surely a benefit.

Comment

I think ayurvedic medicine will cure it within 1 month..
                            Last edited by ayurvedic; 07-13-2017, 09:27 AM.
                            Ayurvedic Orthocure | Ayurvedic Orthocare | Ayurvedic Joint pain relief | Ayurvedic joint pain tablets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                            X