This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help!! Good nadi Vaidya in Delhi Ncr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!! Good nadi Vaidya in Delhi Ncr

i am suffering from stomach ailment for the past 12 years , i have tried various form of treatment but nothing helped.. i am feeling hopeless , please if you know a good ayurvedic vaid (preferably in delhi ncr area) let me know , god will help you !!

Please see Dr.Triguna a nadi vaidya in Delhi.He is excellent and will cure you

Please consult Dr.Devendra Triguna.He is a nadi vaidya and sits at two places in Delhi One is Bhogal and other is Sarai Kale Khan.
    He is a very reputed Ayurvedic doctor and will definitely cure you as I have myself taken his treatment for stomach ailments.
    He is very famous and you will get his full address from a blog called "I am Kaivi"

Comment

For how many days did you take the medicines for stomach problems. What were the precautions you took.

Comment

if you have no issue plz do visit kerela. there ayurveda doctors are good
        Mobile App Development company in New York
        iPad App Development company in Houston
        Mobile App Development in New York

Comment

I will tell you ayurved in Rishikesh, once i conformed with granpa.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
          X