This forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Eye Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Kanika Verma
    replied
    hi,

Can you answer certain questions which will help ascertain the right medicine for you ?

Name
    Profession Manual Labour / Sitting job / level of Mental pressure / Target oriented job
    Married / Unmarried
    Children -
    How many ?
    What is their age ?

How is your digestion ?
    How often you eat ?
    Please elaborate on daily routine .
    Any Allergies ?
    Other health problems please elaborate on start, duration, symptoms and treatment if done

Present Complaint
    Start and duration of the complaint
    Description of complaint Symptoms etc
    Any treatment done

You can get back to me on [email protected] or on this thread.

Regards

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just reread what I wrote. I have never had diabetes but I do also have cataracts. Can anyone recommend any remedies for glaucoma and cataracts?

Thanks
    GB

Leave a comment:

• gbsk
    started a topic Big Eye Problems

Big Eye Problems

I am a 65 YO male and just found out I have glaucoma and diabetes. I fell that I am pretty fit as I do yoga and can even do splits. I am currently taking no medicines except eye drops my doctor gave me yesterday. Can anyone recommend any remedies for these?

Thank you,

GB
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X