This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello Everyone,
    I am Hassie Ahumada.I am yoga trainer. If anyone wants to ask anything related to yoga therapy or anything related to yoga, feel free to ask me.
    Thank you.
    Yoga Therapy @ Featheredpipe foundation

Hi everyone,new member on this board.
    I like this forum as I have read several posts of it on Google pages. I found it excellent board for sharing and learning health, fitness, nutrition. It feels like a nice place to put my feet up and relax .
    Fedrin

Comment

Welcome guys! hope you'll enjoy this forum feel free to share your thoughts and spread the word about shareayurveda.

Many thanks

Comment

What are the Yogic practices one should follow to avoid hypertension, BP and heart disease? I wish you could give us an easy-to-do program which can be followed by anyone of us in this busy-busy age and everyone becoming very aged very early!..

Comment

Hello friends I am new to this discussion board. I love discussions and found this forum very best. I am very glad to join the forum.
          Adley

Comment

Hi all, I'm new member on this board, this forum is an excellent boar for discussion. I want to learn new and exciting ways to improve health and fitness.
            Hudson

Comment

Welcome Hudson! hope the shareayurveda forum help you to achieve your health and fitness goal. All our best.

Comment

Hi,

I am a BAMS grad practising in charitable clinic in Thane, Mumbai . Hope to be useful to the community.

Regards
                Dr Kanika Verma
                BAMS,PGDHHM
                Ayurveda Consultant
                https://ritucharya.wordpress.com/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                X