This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yin Yoga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yin Yoga

I am from Florida and this yoga exercise give me more strength and makes my body more powerful, the most beneficent timings for yoga are early morning and evening. Yoga practice really changed my life and give me new life that encourages me so that i want you to know about this and help yourselves
    Last edited by michealboom; 09-13-2013, 09:20 AM.

Hi dear... Really nice and informative information about yin yoga which you share with us... And dear i also want to say something about yoga. Friends if you want to keep your health good then you should take yoga regularly in the morning or evening and you also should eat that food which you stomach can digest easily, you should eat foods like sea foods etc...
    seafood gold coast

Comment

Dear friends it is true that yoga keeps you healthy and fit. But it is necessary that you know about yoga poses first exactly the cause of behind it that wrong position pour you in trouble. So collect knowledge about yoga and enjoy a healthy life.It may be help you:
      http://bit.ly/v2RGln

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
      X