This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Ayurveda in Sri Lanka or India for a few weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study Ayurveda in Sri Lanka or India for a few weeks

Hi,

I am currently doing a yoga teacher training. As I have a few weeks of holidays starting December 10th, I was thinking to go to Sri Lanka (or alternatively India if I do not find something in Sri Lanka) for Ayurveda.
    On the one hand to learn about ayurveda (of course I am aware that in 2-3 weeks no comprehensive training is possible - just a small immersion about ayurveda to gain knowledge which I can maybe use as a yoga teacher...) and on the other hand I would like to get a treatment myself.

I am looking for a nice place near the beach to learn something and get a vacation as well :-) It would be also be great, if the place does not have crazy, touristy prices. My budget is limited...

So this would be my perfect wish list. I am open for other recommendations as well...

Many thanks!!!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X