+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Question Boost immune system

I seem to be very susceptible to cold and flu and believe it may be due to a weak immune system. It also takes a while for me to fully recover from it.

What vitamins or herbal remedies should I take to boost my immune system?

Thank you.

There are number of species known in ayurveda for boosting immune system and are listed below.
    1. Chlorophytum Borivilianum
    2. Asparagus Racemosus
    3. Apart from Ayurvedic species Yoga and meditation is also beneficial for boosting immune system.

Immune system is body's own defense mechanism towards infections. There are many herbs in Mother Nature that helps to boost immunity naturally. Like Guduchi, Tulsi, Haldi and Yastimadhu. All these herbs in equal proportion of 10 gms each can be mixed together and consumed at dose of 2 gms twice daily after meals. Even you get combination of all these in tablet form called Extrammune.

Immune system is body's own defense mechanism towards infections. There are many herbs in Mother Nature that helps to boost immunity naturally. Like Guduchi, Tulsi, Haldi and Yastimadhu. All these herbs in equal proportion of 10 gms each can be mixed together and consumed at dose of 2 gms twice daily after meals.

Share Ayurveda Forum