+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair Problem

Hello,
    I like to suggest you go for ayurvedic treatment .i would suggest you parijatak ayurvedic.for details visist us on http://parijatak.com/ayurveda-hairfall-treatment/.

Take some coconut oil and pour it over your hair. Tenderly back rub the drain into your hair and scalp. Keep the blend on for around 1-2 hours and wash off obviously. Why it works for you: Magnesium happens to be the mineral required by our hair to streghten the strands and forestall breakage.
    My life is my message

It is a nightmare for those who face the issue for hair fall. This is one of major problem which is faced by many peoples in these days. The treatment of hair fall is very costly and your pockets will get empty in couple of minutes. If you don’t want to visit the doctor clinic for the hair related issue, then you can try the some of Ayurveda remedies which give the effective result for the hair fall problem. It is natural remedied so you will not face any kind of side effects for using the Ayurveda remedies.
    Ayurveda remedies for the hair fall problem:
    • Bhringraja (Eclipta Prostrata)
    • Indian gooseberry (Amla)
    • Neem
    • Soap nuts (Ritha)
    • Shikakai
    These above remedies are natural herbs which is the easily available and you can use the remedies at home without visiting any doctor clinic.

Share Ayurveda Forum