+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Healthy food recipes

I am very worried about my diet these days as i read about various diseases emerging due to bad diet.

Can anybody share some very easy healthy recipes on this thread.

Let me start with one..

this is a e-book published by Stepathlon and has recipes which are nutritious and easy to make

to know more visit [url]http://slidesha.re/Z9xacO[/url]

Stepathlon's cake dishes guide is a selection of quick and cake dishes distributed by health food fans. The guide stocks short and easy dishes for busy individuals who hardly have time to cook ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dacran22 View Post
    Stepathlon's cake dishes guide is a selection of quick and cake dishes distributed by health food fans. The guide stocks short and easy dishes for busy individuals who hardly have time to cook ...
    Yes, I have tried a few dishes from the book. They are easy and tasty as well. I have now joined Stepathlon's facebook page. They share interesting health and nutrition tips there. check it out!

Foods plays a very important role in our life. And its true that we are what we eat. Hence, make sure that you are eating only healthy food for better health and body.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjeremy View Post
    Foods plays a very important role in our life. And its true that we are what we eat. Hence, make sure that you are eating only healthy food for better health and body.
    Hi Scottjeremy

Totally agree with your comment

Hey did you have a look at the Stepathlon Healthy recipe e-book.How did you like it?

We must watch what we eat and have balanced, healthy and nutritive food in our daily meals.

Hi Shikha,
    Very informative link and found tons of healthy and tasty recipes here so bookmarked the link to share with others also. Will register the link also to browse forum and to get some healthy tips also. Keep sharing useful links.

Thanks for the information very useful for planning proper diet.

Blog Entries
    An Ayurvedic Approach for a Healthy Gut

Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) refers to a widely prevalent disorder involving the gastrointestinal tract, affecting a high proportion of the modern-day global population. Although closely associated with anxiety and stress, the precise causative factor of IBS continues to elude researchers. It has been characteristically known to induce belly pain, gastroenteritis, constipating tendencies and, accumulation of gas. Women in the age group of 20 to 50 years, patients with nerve disorders and, people with a familial history of gastrointestinal problems are especially prone to this dysfunction.

Visit for more: https://goo.gl/eKXsyj
    Fistula Treatment Without Surgery,Ayurvedic Treatment for IBS,skin allergy treatment,natural anxiety medication,natural remedies for IBS,piles treatment at home

Reference Intakes (RI)
    Nutritional needs vary depending on sex, size, age and activity levels so use this chart as a general guide only. The chart shows the Reference Intakes (RI) or daily amounts recommended for an average, moderately active adult to achieve a healthy, balanced diet for maintaining rather than losing or gaining weight.

The RIs for fat, saturates, sugars and salt are all maximum amounts, while those for carbs and protein are figures you should aim to meet each day. There is no RI for fibre, although health experts suggest we have 30g a day.

Share Ayurveda Forum