+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Stomach problems acid reflux, constipation, gas

Hi All,

I am having acid reflux, constipation, gas(smelly) from past 4 months. What ayurveda medicine should i take?

Currently i am taking triphala which helps in constipation but not in acid reflux and gas.

Also, from past 4 months, i have throat pain, dry throat and dry mouth.

Any advise would be beneficial. I have visited many doctors but were of no help.

Thanks

Hi, I know that these ailments are very problematic in daily life. And ayurveda is better for treating these. Because in allopathy you will find many medicines providing quick relief but at a cost of side effects in long usage.

Ayurvedic medicines may take some time in showing results but they are completely side effect free as they are made of only organic ingredients. Another important factor which decides the efficiency of those medicines is the right ratio of the ingredients used. Wrong ratio makes the medicine less effective.

For constipation Triphala is the best answer. But again, the ratio of the three ingredients needs to be right as per ayurveda. Same for medicines of any other ailments. For your constipation, gas and acid reflux problems you can try Dr.Vaidya’s ayurvedic medicines for indigestion.

For constipation problems there is Kabaj churna or Kabaj pills
    For Acid Reflux you can use Amlapittavati
    For gas problems they have Gasoherb

I hope these products help you in solving your problems. I have been buying the last two products for nearly half a year for my mother and I must say they do wonders. Earlier she used to suffer a lot because of acidity and gas related problems which are not the scenario any more.

Now for your second question, frankly speaking I don’t have any information about that. As you have said you have visited many doctors but got no result, I can suggest you to give a try to Dr.Vaidya’s consultation. I also contacted them through their site and I can say I made a good choice. You can visit their contact page for their number and other information.

Hope your problems are solved soon.

Share Ayurveda Forum