Ayurvedic tips for oily skin
Here are some Ayurvedic tips for those with oily skin
Add a few drops of water to half a tablespoon of the powder. Apply the paste all over the face, neck and wash off after 10 minutes. This reduces wrinkles and fine lines while fighting acne and oily skin.
Lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder
Mix all the three ingredients. Yogurt can be used in place of lemon juice. Apply all over the face and let it dry. The acids in the lemon juice treat dark spots on the face clearing the complexion. Turmeric brightens your face.
Milk is an excellent oil free cleanser and it doesn't dry out the skin. Wash your face with milk so that the pores are not clogged with sebum/oil.
Not only dry skin but oily skin too, need moisturising. Honey is an excellent natural moisturiser. Apply a thin layer of honey all over the face and wash off after 15 minutes.
Take one tablespoon multani mitti. Mix about three tablespoons with rose water. Apply to face and neck. Wash face when the pack dries off completely. This is a unique pack containing valuable herbs to give you an oil-free, smooth and clear skin.
Skin Care - Oily Skin Care - Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies video
Thanks to homeveda
The problems of oily skin:
1. Enlarged pores
3. Acne and pimples
4. Coarse pores
5. Dark skin due to excess oil
6. More prone to moist eczema
7. Fungal infections are common
Ayurvedic tips for managing oily skin:
1. Wash skin with plenty of warm water (2-3 times a day) and mild soap or herbal scrub to prevent clogging of pores.
2. Avoid using harsh chemicals to remove oil, as some amount of natural oil is needed to maintain the texture of skin.
3. Avoid too much washing of skin as it leads to overproduction of oil to compensate the loss.
4. Always use hot water to wash face as it dissolves clogged oil and also balances Kapha.
5. Use a moisturizer, free of oil.
6. Avoid sticky make up, which clogs the pores.
7. Apply half spoon of lemon juice mixed with half spoon of cucumber juice to face half an hour before taking bath.
8. To clear away excess oil, use a herbal pack containing herbs that normalize kapha and lessens excess oil secretion.
9. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and water. Apply this mixture on the face and rinse it first with warm water and then followed by cold water.
10. Avoid heavy, fried fatty food.
11. Avoid cheese and sugar rich desserts.
12. Consume light, well-spiced food as they balance kapha.
13. Avoid constipating foods.
14. Include ginger, pepper, and long pepper in your diet.
15. Exercise regularly.
16. Eat plenty of leafy green vegetables and fresh fruits.
17. Massaging the whole body with herbal oil rejuvenates the body and skin.
18. Use ayurvedic body cleansers, which expel body toxins.
19. Avoid excessive consumption of soft drinks, alcohol, tea, coffee and chocolates.
Ayurvedic tips for oily skin
For oily skin you should use lemon juice and milk which provide you a white and natural skin. Take lemon juice and applying your face and neck after dry wash rose water which can provide a shine on your face. Now take honey, rose water, multani mitti and milk now mix them and apply on your face with rub & let it dry. So, this things helps you to get natural beauty on your face.
Ayurvedic tips for oily skin-
1. Clean your oily skin at least twice a day with moisturizing soap or face wash to get rid of dirt and dust. This helps to prevent acne.
2. Orange peel powder with walnut powder can be used as natural scrub to off the accumulation of dead skin due to extra sebum production
3. Use herbal face pack that includes herb powders like Orange peel, Yastimadhu, Haldi, Chandan, Musta mixed with multani mitti. Apply it twice or thrice a week.
4. Use milk as cleansing agent every night before sleeping. Dip a cotton ball in milk and use to clean the facial skin.
Clean thoroughly your oily skin at least twice a day with glycerin soap to remove the dirt and dust. This will prevent clogging up of the pores & keep your skin fresh. Remove all make-up before going to sleep. Eat plenty of foods which are rich in protein.
Face cream for oily skin