+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a specific Indian herb for hair care

Some time ago I bought Hesh Henaara shampoo in powder, containing many Indian herbs. It worked wonderfully, but when I bought it for the second time, it didn't have such an effect. Also, the smell was much less intensive, therefore I suppose that there was some ingredient present in the first package but absent in the second one. I've tried to find it by buying different Indian herbs separately, but none of them had such an impressive effect. Could anyone of you suggest what it can be? Below I describe the effects of the herb on my hair and the species of herbs that I have tried and which hadn't such an effect.

Naturally, my hair is oily, thin, straight and flat.

Effects of the herb:
    - my hair got much thicker
    - it also got somehow stiff and dry, but I liked it
    - it darkened my hair
    - the side effect was that it made my skin dry and black
    - it had a very intensive smell - I'm not able to describe it, my mother called it "incense" (but I don't know whether it was really incense)

The herbs that I tried (and I'm sure they are not what I'm looking for):
    - aritha
    - shikakai
    - amla
    - maka
    - mehandi
    - kalpi tone
    - chandan
    - Indigofera Tinctoria
    - neem

I'm looking forward to your suggestions.

Blog Entries
    Ath Sukesham is a very effective Natural remedy for Hair growth that can resolve Hair fall, Grey hair and Thin Hair
    home remedies, ayurvedic medicine, ayurvedic treatment, panchakarma, herbal products, panchakarma treatment, ayurvedic upchar, alternative medicine, natural remedies, herbal medicine, ayurvedic medicine online, natural medicine, medicinal herbs, ayurveda remedies, ayurveda shop