+ Reply to Thread

Ayurvedic Treatment

hello, actully i wanted to know how ayurvedic treatment work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayurvedic treatment nagpur.jpg  

Ayurveda means "Science of Life". First of all Ayurveda treatment has no side effects. It guides us to remain healthy and avoid health problems. In Kerala, it's the period of monsoon are supposed to be the most romantic of all seasons. It is also a season for Karkidaka treatments. In Trivandrum, Hindusthan Ayurvedic health care providing karkidaka packages at affordable rates. Improve your body's immunity with Karkidakam treatments from Hindustan Ayurvedic Health Care. A Seven-day treatment includes Virechanam, Abhyangam, Naranga Kizhi, Navara Kizhi and Nasyam. Apart from this 14 and 21 days treatment are also available to keep a healthy body and mind this season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karkidakkam Treatments.jpg  
    Last edited by Sanjana; 06-08-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Ayurveda prescribes many treatments for various medical conditions such as rheumatism, respiratory problems, blood pressure, cholesterol, paralysis etc. This system of Ayurvedic medicine is special in that it makes use of only natural ingredients and as a result are totally harmless and at the same time highly curative.

Ayurvedic products are quite useful and are quite effective. The best part is that it does not contain any side effects. I have been using only Ayurveda products for my hair, skin, etc. There is this site named Sheetal Herbal which provides only ayurveda products at a reasonable rates. I always buy ayurveda products online. Ayurveda are made from only natural ingredients and as a result are totally harmless.

Hello there,
    To start with the answer to your question, let us tell you that Ayurveda works differently on different individuals. While some individuals will experience a better result out of the treatment, others might not see much of a difference. It depends upon how you body responds and reacts to the treatment.
    However, on the whole, Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way of treating any ailment without leaving your body with any side-effects. It uses the power of natural ingredients or herbs in its products to treat skin, body and hair issues naturally.
    But, since it is an ayurvedic treatment, do not expect to see the results within a few days. Ayurvedic treatment generally takes more time to show results. Hence, be patient and continue with Ayurvedic treatment or Ayurvedic products as prescribed by the experts.

Share Ayurveda Forum