+ Reply to Thread

constipation problems.

my daughter 2.5 year old . she is suffering from constipation from 1 year . she is very lean and thin. her digestion is week and motions are very hard. she is not able to pass them. what is the remedy for her stomuch problems and digestion. i always have to give her luxative.

Can i give her zandu pancharishta.if yes then dose kindly help to treat her digestive and constipation problems.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ridhima,

Constipation is a very common problem nowadays, arising out of wrong eating habits, not sleeping during nights, or wrong lifestyle.

Zandu Pancharishta is a unique Ayurvedic Digestive Tonic enriched with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and ingredients. It acts on the entire digestive system, building digestive immunity and reducing the recurrence of digestive problems like acidity, gas, indigestion, flatulence and constipation.

For dosage, you can confirm with a doctor because your daughter is 2.5 years old.

Best of luck
    Athayurdhamah
    Fistula Treatment Without Surgery,Ayurvedic Treatment for IBS,skin allergy treatment,natural anxiety medication,natural remedies for IBS,piles treatment at home

that's why iam asking .i know this is very good syrup. kindly suggest dose for my child 2.5 yrs old.

Blog Entries
    "It would be good to consult a doctor in person for correct dosage etc. as they can evaluate the current health condition and advise accordingly."
    Fistula Treatment Without Surgery,Ayurvedic Treatment for IBS,skin allergy treatment,natural anxiety medication,natural remedies for IBS,piles treatment at home

Share Ayurveda Forum