+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nowadays people are using chemical products which are very harmful to our skin and have several side effects. Ayurvedic products for skin care have been used for decades and are 100% free from harsh chemicals

nowdays different kinds of restorative item accessible for skin and they all are contains chemical..and we even dont realize that we are playing with our skin utilizing substance contain item

Skin routine is the most important thing to maintain skin health,but in today's life no one can manage time for it,there is a one treatment provided by ayurveda called panchakarma detoxification which provides different therapies which is used from ancient days in india,this therapy detoxify body thoroughly and bring glow on skin,panchakrama therapy also useful to maintain healthy skin,beautiful body.
    panchakarma detoxification

I have seen people that are not even aware of ayurveda and its benefits, so using the ayurvedic skincare is far away from reality. They only know that Ayurveda can cure there health issues. Making them aware from such products is what one should do.

I am a big admirer of ayurvedic skincare and a consultant for ayurvedic skincare products, as it all depends on the type of skin and the season you need to apply the products. Knowing your dosha is really important before applying any ayurvedic facial care products such as sheet masks, facial creams, moisturizers, exfoliators etc.

Ayurvedic products are used for centuries, the best thing about Ayurvedic products is that they do not have side effects.
    Nowadays, there are so many chemicals containing beauty products available in the market which are very costly to afford and does not provide the desired result. On the other hand, ayurvedic products are cost effective and provide result in short span of time.So yes you can totally care your skin with ayurvedic products.
    Last edited by Richa94; 08-10-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Yes, I agreed but this Ayurveda has a long time to get the result. So it's better to contact your doctor after that you can start..

Share Ayurveda Forum