+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ayurveda Tips for weight loss

Ayurvedic home remedies:

Take 1 cup of warm water with 1 teaspoon each of lime juice and honey and a pinch of black pepper. Have this on an empty stomach twice a day.
    Mix powdered long pepper, black pepper and dried ginger root in equal quantities. Have teaspoon of this twice a day with lukewarm water.
    Boil 7-8 mint leaves in 1 cup of water for five minutes, and let it cool. Add 1 teaspoon honey and a pinch of black pepper to the cooled mint water and drink it. You can have this preparation 2-3 times a day.

One of the best tips i got was to eat a piece of fresh ginger root about 15 minutes before eating. It cleanses your palate, starts up your digestion and makes you more able to choose the food your body needs (and not the junk food you crave!).

Namaste

For the weight loss you have to do the early morning exercise which is the best for health and early morning walk is the best way to reduce the weight you also have to eat the fresh vegetables which are very beneficial for the weight loss.

But if you are in a hurry to loose weight as soon as possible then you can try diet supplements which will make it easier to loose weight.

It is not easy to process to lose the body weight or fat, You have to be show some dedication towards the weight lose tips like, improve you dietary plan, exercise daily (aerobic exercise), drinks plenty of water.

Ayurvedic herbs for weight loss - healthy weight management. Ayurvedic medicine, also known as the science of life favored management

I know about the many tips about the weight loss tips but different people like
    the different tips for the weight loss of the body.I like these tips for the weight loss.
    1 Exercise work.
    2 Weight loss pills.
    3 Water.
    4 dieting...

The Ayurveda tips you have given at here for losing weight naturally is really beneficial for me. I am regularly applying this tips for losing my extra fat and making my body as slim.

Triphal guggulu is particularly useful for weight management as it releases excess kapha from the system. Used preventatively, Triphala Guggulu minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the body, blood and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination.
    It can be useful for weight loss if used with proper exercise and an appropriate diet. It reduces Vata and Kapha doshas and is a powerful rejuvenator of the digestive system.
    You can find it at
    http://www.letsallbehealthy.com/stor...es-500-mg.html

ShareAyurveda
    Interesting video from Homeveda