Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

top 10 yoga benefits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 10 yoga benefits

As I have Read on Yoga Guru Site There are many yoga poses according to Your Need .
    I also Feel Many changes in my body after Yoga Sessions of Yoga Guru.

Beside the physical advantages, extraordinary compared to other advantages of yoga is the means by which it enables a man to oversee pressure, which is known to effectually affect the body and brain, stress can uncover itself from numerous points of view, including back or neck torment, resting issues, cerebral pains, sedate mishandle, and a powerlessness to focus...

http://select-sport.com.au/
    Last edited by Danial; 09-29-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Yoga is the natural therapy to cure the numerous types of health issues such as reduce stress, lessen depression, relieve anxiety and migraine etc. The 20 minutes of yoga session helps in making the body strong and also improve the mental health.

Yoga Benefits:
      1. Improve body flexibility.
      2. Reduce Lower Back Pain.
      3. Enhance Heart Health.
      4. Improve Body Posture.
      5. Re-energized body.
      6. Calm Mind.
      7. Relaxed Body.
      8. Eliminate negative thoughts.
      9. Lower blood pressure
      10. Lower blood sugar levels.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
      X