Other names for this plant include: Amla, Indian Gooseberry, Amlaki, Amala
Botanical Name : Emblica Officinalis
- Mild laxative
Health Benefits of Amalaki :
- Amalaki inhibiting the aging process
- Amalaki Prevents common cold
- Amalaki is a nutritional powerhouse and hence used to boost immunity and restore body’s vitality.
- Amalaki provides energy to vital organs and hence used in chronic illness recovery.
- Amalaki helps in regulating blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
- Amalaki facilitates absorption of iron in the body and improves hemoglobin level.
- Amalaki possesses potent anti-inflammatory action and hence used in various gastrointestinal tract inflammation such as gastritis.
- Amalaki contains natural digestive enzymes and hence used in indigestion.
- Amalaki promotes spermatogenesis.
- Amalaki reduces serum cholesterol and reduces high blood pressure.